The HV18 Hydraverter is an efficient, clean, and air-oil cooled portable hydraulic system for operating hydraulic tools from another hydraulic source such as a backhoe, excavator, or loader.
The HV18 obtains its power from the hydraulics of any backhoe, excavator, skidsteer loader, or any other hydraulic equipment capable of supplying up to 35 gpm at 2000 to 3000 psi with backpressures up to 400 psi.
The HV18 contains; its own oil reservoir and hydraulic filter; its own on-off control for the tool circuit; its own high capacity fluid cooling; and quick disconnect, HTMA, flush-face couplers for tool circuit connections.
The HV18 will power all Stanley hydraulic tools requiring an oil flow of 8 gpm and pressures up to 2200 psi.
The HV18 is available in two models. The HV18301 for input oil flows from 13 to 25 gpm and the HV18300 for input oil flows of 16 to 35 gpm.
The HV18 is the perfect solution for operating hydraulic tools using existing hydraulic equipment. The HV18 maintains a low fluid temperature in the tool, provides independent tool circuit control and relief protection, and simplicity in attaching to a variety of hydraulic equipment.
|Output||26 - 34 L/min. bei 138 bar||26 - 34 L/min. bei 138 bar|
|Input||60 - 132 L/min. bei 138-206 bar||49 - 95 L/min. bei 138-206 bar|
|Oil reservoir capacity||10 L||10 L|
|Gewicht||45 kg||45 kg|
|Abmessungen||53x48x51 cm||53x48x51 cm|
• Operates single or double-acting high pressure tools
• Can be driven from almost any HTMA Type I, II or II hydraulic circuit
• Can be used on open center or closed center hydraulic circuits
• Built-in oil reservoir for high pressure output
• Provides an audible “click” when preset pressure is achieved
• Complete selection of optional accessories
• High pressure couplers included
|Input||11-38 L/min. bei 138-206 bar|